Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

marvellous matariki


in SOL (student Organise learning) we had to to Matariki  we had to answer 2 task the first one was what is Matariki? do you know what Matariki is? and we could choose 2 more question. I choose how do you celebrate it and  whats so important about it? heres the sits I got my https://www.tepapa.govt.nz/discover-collections/read-watch-play/maori/matariki-maori-new-year/how-to-celebrate-matariki-homehttps://www.tamakimaorivillage.co.nz/blog/what-is-matariki/

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mathew its Honey here Love the slide! I like the Info and the backgrounds.Maybe next time you could add animations on each slide to make it look cooler! bye :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post