Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Gold mine in Minecraft

 Hello Bloggers today for literacy I was learning about gold mines and gold rushing and how chinese had a important part in gold mining, so to show my learning I had to make a gold mine in minecraft which was lots of fun, I had to add lots of gold an Entrance and traps! Here's some of the best photos of my mine.

This is a photo of my diamond.


This is some of my gold which is being protected by zombies, skeletons, whichs.


A photo of a radom enderman.


This is the redstone of one of the traps.


This is the giant cave I had my gold mine in.


this anthor trap you do the parkour but you hit a press-a-plate then you get shoot from arrows.


That's my gold mine I hope you like it please tell me in the comments if there's anything you think I should add. 

 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post