Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Horrible Holocaust

 Hello Bloggers, for Literacy I have been learning about the Holocaust and concentration camps, and I have made a site about it.  I have made connections to Once by Morris Gleitzman, and the world. I had to use the past tense. I used some technical words. Because of the Holocaust, we had world war ll. 

Do you have an interest in history? I have made Why What, Where Who and How questions. For example, my Where question is Where were all the concentration camps located. Here is the Link to my website

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post