Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Challenging comic

 

 In this comic these friends are at a disco together then some random girls come over and stand in front of one of the friends, then the random girls grab the friend who was talking to them, then I had to draw in what I thought happend next which was that the friend broke out of one of the random girls grip.   

In this comic these boys went to the public basketball court after school, then some bully's walk in and pushed over one of the boys and took his basketball. Then I had to draw what I thought would happen next I drew that the boy who didn't get pushed over punch the bully who push his friend over in the face. 


Hello Bloggers in this activity I had to draw what I  thought would happend next from looking at the comics already done. Two things I think I can improve next time, one take more time in taking the photo because its all blurry, two try and make the characters I drew more like the ones already there. Have you made a comic before? Tell me in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post