Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Brilliant Bedmas🛌🏽

 Hello Bloggers. 

Yesterday I made a video to explain Bedmass, Bedmass stands for Brackets, exponents, division, multiplication, addition and subtraction. There is the order of bedmass, that's right that's the order that you will do it in. If you have 3 addition left then you do left to right, that's the same with all of it. If you have Brackets inside brackets then you do the brackets in the brackets first. If you have a number right next to another number or there's a bracket between two numbers you times it by each other.  Here is my video:


   Did you find it funny? Did you understand it? Tell me in the comments. Now if read all the text and listen to all the video then your know I did something wrong, tell me if you found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post