Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Super Sidewalk Chalk Art 🛣️

 Hello Bloggers,

Today I did another enquiry matrix activity, this time I did one about showing the bad stuff in the ocean. I put in jellyfish, dead coral, microplastics, fish, dead fish, nets, rubbish, glass bottles. If you look at the image below:


         See those yellow, pink and green dashes they are meant to be microplastics, the cage thing in the middle is a net with two fish, the things at the bottom are rocks, piles of rubbish and dead coral, in the top left-hand corner there's a green fish now look under that and you'll see a jellyfish, now look at the top right-hand corner you'll find the rubbish bags beside them is a starfish now look at the net in the middle again and you'll see a yellow fish with pink around it the pink is meant to be blood (I had no red), and there is a diaper looking thing under the net which is meant to be a plastic bag. 

Have you made something like this before? Tell me in the comments.  

1 comment:

  1. HI Mathew, it is great to see you engaging with the inquiry tasks. What a sad state the oceans are in when we treat them the way we do. This is a good image depicting the issues that we are facing. Well done. I enjoy using sidewalk chalk, but I have not done anything as elaborate as this.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post